Top signs of Schizophrenia
Top signs of Schizophrenia,Schizophrenia is mental disorder condition in which a person becomes unaware of the surroundings involving breakdown in the relation between thoughts, emotions or normal behaviour which leads to total faulty perception of the concerned person. The person is then involved with inappropriate actions & functions and totally withdraws from the real world. He or she lives in their own world in a manner that they are talking to someone who is not there and becomes more and more angry with the person they are imagining. The person is unable to concentrate or think over daily routine life actions or functions and feels to be totally lost & demotivated.
Top signs of Schizophrenia:
As per the symptoms are concerned, it’s not so that all the symptoms occur in all the persons. The severity of the symptoms varies from individual to individual and also it’s concerned with the time they are diagnosed with the mental disorder.
- The person stays in delusions and doesn’t believe in the reality or the truth. They feel all are lying to them.
- Hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not there). They keep talking and it seems they are talking to themselves.
- They suffer with disorganised thinking and can’t keep their thoughts ordered, so then faces the issues in talking to anyone.
- They live in agitation which is a state of anxiety or nervous excitement.
- Socially, they totally withdraws themselves from the society they live in and they lack in taking any initiative or drive.
- Their behaviour becomes totally disorganised and they behave or live like accepting no general instructions, childish silliness, repeatedly doing the same thing without any purpose.
- They live in Apathy: lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern.
- Their speech is also disorganised and can’t speak properly with the right words or meaning of whatever they are saying.
- Lack of emotions. They completely withdraw from emotional happiness or understanding and becomes unresponsive in behaving emotionally.
- They stop living the normal life of a human being and lacks in all the things done to lead a normal peaceful & happy life.
Among the above mentioned, the main or typical symptoms of Schizophrenia are: Delusions, Hallucinations, Disorganised speech & Behaviour and Emotional Flatness, Lack of Speech, Apathy.
Top signs of schizophrenia, like all mental disorders, are not completely understood or known at this time.
Schizophrenia is a disease or mental disorder which has more chances of being inherited, if someone in your immediate family or some other relatives had suffered from it compared to the people whose known family members have not suffered or diagnosed with Schizophrenia.
For eg. A child has only 10% chances of developing Schizophrenia if any of his/her parents have Schizophrenia whereas among identical twins kids, there is 45 to 60% chances are there to develop Schizophrenia if one of them is diagnosed with it. People who have second-degree relatives (aunts, uncles, grandparents, or cousins) with the disease also develop Schizophrenia more often than the general population. By Comparison, there is about 1% risk of Schizophrenia in the general population.
Scientists and Doctors are doing very keen and continuous study for the reasons for anyone to develop Schizophrenia but not able to track out the exact reasons or causes of developing Schizophrenia but one point has been proved that the chances of developing Schizophrenia is more if someone in your family or relatives be it second degree relatives, has suffered with Schizophrenia.
As the real causes of this disease is yet not declared or known, we can take anything as its reason, like:
- Is it caused by any chemical defect in the brain.
- Is it caused by physical abnormality in the brain.