Top 5 Symptoms of Residual Schizophrenia
Top 5 Symptoms of Residual Schizophrenia ,Residual Schizophrenia is a form or kind of Schizophrenia in which a person is earlier diagnosed with Schizophrenia but after its treatment and therapies it’s been recovered but certain symptoms are still existing with less frequency and effect. There are no longer existence of the psychotic symptoms but certain symptoms such as illogical thinking, being blunt in conversations, strange, odd or weird behaviour or getting social withdrawal among the known ones or family members.
Top 5 Symptoms of Residual Schizophrenia:
- Nervousness: With anxious mood, the person becomes too moody and gets feelings of fear, panic and becomes uneasy in the general routine life at times with a variety of reasons. It may also include nausea, getting obsessive thoughts for doing anything, problems in sleeping, nightmares, tremors or shivering.
- Pains: The person may feel pains anywhere in body and it can be acute or chronic and is defined in various ways, according to intensity, duration, type (dull, burning or too intense or acute), source, or location in body.
- Being in a depressed mood: In depression a person feels more sad and unhappy for an extended period of time. If proper treatment is not taken for depression then it is in a progressive condition to step ahead with more depression and sadness.
- Lethargy & Exhaustion: With this symptom, a person gets the feelings of weariness, tiredness or lack of energy. It is not drowsiness in which one feels to sleep more and more but it is the lack of energy and motivation.
- Restlessness: With this, a person does not feel the need to sleep and is mostly awake. It is the difficulty in getting a full restful night sleep. A person gets up frequently during nights and he may get up too early in the morning then the desired times.