Chakra meditation for Schizophrenia Patients
Chakra meditation for Schizophrenia Patients:
What is Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a disease of mental disorder issues. With this problem, person is not able to use his mental abilities in a normal and productive way, instead he becomes negative for everything and lives in their own world of imaginations and thoughts which have no existence in the present world.
It depends on the circumstances or living conditions faced by the person that makes him think about it a lot and reaches the extremes when something unwanted or unacceptable happens with him, that he becomes uncontrollable and immature for everything no matter how much he is educated, well settled or being living a happy and prosperous life.
Well Schizophrenia is a disease that came into knowledge after a lot of research and studies done by the doctors, scientists, researchers after seeing and trying to treat the patients with multiple types of mental disorders. Else, in the earlier centuries it was clearly known to be as madness when a person used to very frequently get out of control of normal activities and functions for living a peaceful and happy life.
With the passage of time, the intelligent minds of humans have created treatments for all sorts of physical, mental, personal, financial, marital or professional issues or problems but when it comes for the mind itself of the human being, then no perfect or sure treatment is there as mind is the only thing that has control over the whole human body to act with. This can be said in regard to the medications or antipsychotics created to treat the mental disorders or Schizophrenia or madness. The antipsychotics shows positive result in the beginning but when they are discontinued or missed then it has too much of side-effects in the whole body. The major side-effects can be as follows:
- Weight gain (the risk is higher with some typical antipsychotic medicines)
- Dry mouth
- Losing love and affection with the family, knowns or relatives
- No proper care of oneself be it hygiene, eating, sleeping, talking or living with the present world normally.
After a long and timely research on the treatment for Madness/ Schizophrenia/ Mental Disorders, finally a very positive treatment came up, with no side effects or issues with the further life of the patients suffering with mental issues. That treatment is named as Meditation, Yoga Therapies and Meditation and Knowledge of the 7 Chakras of the body to relieve the body from any of the useless thoughts and issues from life of a person and make him able to live a very happy, prosperous, healthy and successful life after facing the problems related with Madness/ Schizophrenia/ Mental Disorders.
Chakra meditation for Schizophrenia Patients & Yoga Therapies have helped effectively in a sole or additional ways in psychiatric or mental disorders such as depression, anxiety or untimely sadness. Since a long time there has been significant and positive interest in the application of yoga therapy in psychosis and schizophrenia. One of the major reasons for that faith and interest in yoga therapies is that it has no side effects when followed perfectly with the rules, regulations and interest.
Below are mentioned the 7 chakras in our body:
- Root (Muladhara) Chakra: The word Muladharais a combination of two Sanskrit words: “Mula,” which means “root” and “Adhara,” which means “support” or “base. The root chakra is associated with foundation, energy, and strength.
- Sacral (Svadhisthana): The second chakra, called svadhistana, is located at the lower belly and inner pelvis. “Svadhisthana” means one’s own habitat. Mentally, blocked sacral energy can be associated with obsession, supressed feelings, and lack of creative energy.
- Solar Plexus (Manipura): The Solar Plexus Chakra located between the navel and solar plexus, is the core of the personality, identity, and ego. The third chakra is the center of willpower.
- Heart (Anahata): Padma Mudra balances the delicate heart energy allowing us to hold and escalate all that comes our way through life with lightness and ease. As the heart energy opens we experience qualities such as gratefulness, empathy and absolute love. Padma means “Lotus”. This mudra encourages us to see through the eyes of the heart in order to respond with understanding and concern rather than conclusion or reaction. It also helps us in welcoming emotions so that they can be handled and released with ease.
- Throat (Vishuddha): The vishuddha (or vishuddhi) is the center that governs our speech and creative expression in the world. Its balance will determine how honest we are, and how well we can express ourself with the people around us.
- Third Eye: The sixth chakra, called ajna, is located at the third eye (in between and just above eye level). “Ajna” means command. The ajna chakra is associated with light. As we work with ajna, we may want to see the third eye as entrance to a celestial world, enlightening everything as it is without the mesh of our past, our hopes, or our judgment.
- Crown (Sahasrara): The crown chakra is the seventh chakra and it is at the top of the “chakra ranking” which starts from the root chakra that lands us on the Earth and moves upward to the Sahasrara which connects us with the universe and the Godly source of creation. Sahasrara is located at the crown of the head. The gift of this chakra is experiencing harmony and the noble awareness that everything is connected at a ultimate level
Scientists have discovered the differences of healthy brain vs schizophrenic brain in UK.The study also published in American Society of Psychiatry.
Healthy Brain looks glowing with Green and Schizophernic’s brain looks inflamed .The communication between neurons are getting affected.Hence, there is loss of cells and supportive cells die over the time.
How chakra mediation helps : Chakra meditation for Schizophrenia Patients,Crown Chakra mediation is especially effective to regenerate the cells and provide continuous communication between cells.This mediation will enhance the overall stability of neurons and its cells.Spend some 30 minutes three times in a day and you will see the difference.Following is the guided meditation video,use the headphones to get better results.
Chakra meditation for Schizophrenia Patients,Balance the 7 chakras using the above videos,which can improve the overall health of schizophrenia patients.