Causes and Risk Factors of Residual Schizophrenia:
Causes and Risk Factors of Residual Schizophrenia,As the actual reasons or causes for any kind of Schizophrenia cannot be determined, researchers and doctors have come to the conclusion that Schizophrenia is caused due to the imbalance or deficit in the neurotransmitters of the brain.
The neurotransmitters affecting and making dysfunction or onset of Schizophrenia are Dopamine and Serotonin. The imbalance of these chemicals in the brain leads to generation of any kind of Schizophrenia as the person then dysfunctions with the imbalance of these chemicals. A person doesn’t gets correct instructions from the brain to function well. Environmental triggers also contribute to the onset of Schizophrenia as the person is then faced to various kinds of feelings and behaviours that he is then not able to decide over the correct things.
Risk Factors Of Schizophrenia:
There are also certain risk factors identified by the doctors and researchers which are associated with Schizophrenia. Those are mentioned below:
- Hereditary chances of Schizophrenia from parents to their children.
- Stress: When a person is stressed in his early life due to the environment or atmosphere he spends time in,
- Fetal Malnutrition: Not having proper or timely meals most of the time in his life.
- Viral Infections: Disease causing or biological/ pathological infections.
- Trauma or childhood abuse: If a child is abused or scolded a many times by his parents without any reason. Even if he gets into trauma sessions with the accompanying family and friends then the chances of Schizophrenia increases.
- Drug Abuse: If a person becomes habitual to drugs and takes them very regular and continuous then the side effects of those drugs makes him abuse or shout at others with no reason.
- Parental age of conception: If among a couple the age of becoming parents to a child is not proper or adult age then it may also cause certain triggers from the society or known people which may affect the feelings of the couple and they might think and feel negativity or emptiness.